COOPER Design Builders
our design/build proven process in 5 steps
Accuracy of Final Cost*
Initial Meeting (no charge)
- Listen to your needs, wants, and dreams for the project
- Walk through your home, assess feasibility
- Give a "broad brush stroke" idea of cost of construction
- Provide an estimate for cost of design
Sign Design Contract (varies per project)
- A one page fixed price agreement that defines our design scope
- Measure your existing home to produce "as built" scale drawings
- Present first round of design ideas (often in 3D)
- Revise as needed until you love it.
- Produce 27 phase estimate, final CAD design drawings and construction contract
Varies 2-7 Months
- A site supervisor and project manager will be assigned to your project
- Pass out friendly flyers to alert neighbors we will be working in the area
- Use protective coverings to protect your home as if it were our own produce the dream!
Complete Project/ 1 Year Warranty Period
- As your house "settles in" there will be various adjustments,
tweaks, & touch-ups required throughout the year - these are included in our service to you
*for illustration purposes only - every project is unique.